Saturday, August 12, 2006

"Pooped"-alittle humor


From Dawn's SparkPeople journal

Note to self: STOP the lemon juice cocktail!!! I can not testify to the detoxification, but I can sure vouche for the "regulation" effects! Whew, I felt like I was doing a re-enactment of a specific scene from "Dumb and Dumber"....YOU know the one!!! Worse part is that it hasn't affected my weight loss!
I think I would rather be miserable a few days then to be crying out in pain, bargaining with God, doubled over on the bathroom floor miserable!
Trust me, it ain't pretty folks! Dummy here, researched AFTER I drank the cocktail and found that the natural sugar in the honey mixed with the acid in the lemon juice and of course the luke warm temperature was the perfect recipe for a colon bomb! Chalk this one up to a painful lesson learned! DO not, I repeat, do not try this at home!!!