Saturday, December 27, 2008

A MUST Read....Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers


Rarely does a book get a perfect review. Rarely does it get a 5* recommendation on Amazon. Try a perfect, 5* recommendation by over 570 readers. Ok. Now you know why it's a must read.

In this powerful retelling of the book of Hosea, a woman with a painful past is challenged to accept the love of a godly man-and the all-powerful love of God himself-in 1850's California.

Readers are talking:

"I have read very widely, and rarely if ever, has a fiction book held my attention and deep emotions as this book did."

"Redeeming Love is one of the best novels I have ever read! A little painful in the beginning but then I could hardly put it down."

"This book is a keeper or one to pass on to a dear dear friend. It is very well written, and, to tell you the truth, I could not put it down. It's emotionally alive. It is a womans book, most men would not be interested."

"This book had me at the prologue. If your heart isn't squeezing by the end of that then you're probably missing a sensitivity chip."

480 pages
Multnomah Books Publisher
Released October 16, 2007
****Not suitable for young readers****