Thursday, November 05, 2009

Request a Copy!

Starting today, you may notice a note stating Request a Copy at the end of new release announcements or reviews. This means I will be giving away the review copy of this book to the first to comment that they are interested or the first to send an email to me stating the same. I love to not only mention great books, but to pass them on and place them in the hands of potential readers.

Although this is something I will be starting today, please feel free to ask for previously mentioned books as I have a huge library containing books that have been reviewed.

Marys World is constantly looking for ways to provide great books to Christian readers. This is an on going effort to connect talented and inspiring authors with the reader! A big thank you in advance to the publishers that send review copies to me, that subsequently get passed on to you, the reader!