Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Boys



Jonathon doing his usual...making me laugh. He has this gift of making you laugh even when he's not trying to. Everything he says comes out comical. His walk is even comical. My maternal-Grandmother had this gift. You start laughing almost the minute they walk in the room because you know something funny is about to take place.




Michael has 3 months to train for his first Golden Glove boxing match. His coach wants him to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle mass. He'll do that through creatine, protein, aminos, and weight training as well as sparing. He is on a strict diet of "real" food and no junk, fast or processed food. He's got some determination, I'll say that for him. No wonder they are bruts when they get in the ring. They're thinking "So you're the reason I couldn't eat cake and I took gross suppliments and trained like a dog. Take this!"